Tuesday, October 25, 2011

DIGITAL PROJECT #1: TILT-SHIFT

Using digital photos, I changed by the photoshop to makes it differents!!!

That first one is taken in Cantabria few years ago... I prefer to not burn the to girls and the water, and now look like a dream...


 That mansion is in Santander in a very beautiful village (but now i can't remember the name) and I don't burn the tree, the wall and the mansion because I want to look like a haunted mansion...
That statue is in the same village of the mansion, in the cementery. I don't burn the drapes and the crucifix and I  like it a lot!
 That is in a riad in Marraquech and I try to  don't burn the white things to give the picture more lightness.
Here is in Egyp, with my family, five years ago. I only try to don't burn the persons and the colors of the camels to give closeness to the picture












In that project I use different types of burn for change the picture and I think that was very interesting




1 comment:

  1. en al primera foto sale Raquel, no?? me encanta la de egipto, la de la mansion y la de el angel, la he visto yo, no en Santander??

    ReplyDelete