Friday, December 9, 2011

PROJECT #5: WHO AM I? (Self-portraits)

I take all this photos during only one weekend, in the shops, in houses friends, in the street, at my home... so that self-portrait is about me in my free time...

The first one is the picture of all the negative that i develope...

After saw all the photos I had on the negative I choose my favorites and I have developed it

That one is the first that I developed and it was  at my home at night with the light of my little lamp

The second one I did it in a bathroom, with a very poor light after dry my hair

The picture number three is one of my favorites and is a photo of my computer


The last one is my favorite and I take it in a shop some days before the black Friday
And that is, it was funny that project, and very difficult to take a pictures of my self and now that will be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment